Support the Music You Love!

If you hear something you like, buy it! We have to support the artists financially if we want them to keep producing great music.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Kiss Each Other Clean by Iron & Wine

Released January 25, 2011
Rating 76 (out of 100)

Cover (Kiss Each Other Clean:Iron & Wine)Iron and Wine is a pseudonym for Sam Bean, a folk rock singer/songwriter from South Carolina.  This is his 5th studio release since 2002.  You definitely should check out Monkey's Uptown on my space. It reminds me of something out of the '60s or '70s, but I can't put my finger on it.

I don't generally go big for folk, but this is a great album.  His voice is satiny and the music is gentle.  I hear influences from America and Crosby Still & Nash.  It's a very pretty listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment