Support the Music You Love!

If you hear something you like, buy it! We have to support the artists financially if we want them to keep producing great music.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mylo Xyloto by Coldplay

Released:  October 25, 2011
Rating:  69.09

I can't decide if I'm disappointed, or just underwhelmed.  I loved Coldplay's last album, Viva La Vida, so I suppose I was pretty anxious to hear this one.  It's good, but nothing really lit me up.  I read once that Coldplay kept a poster of U2 in their practice studio to remind them what their goal was.  I read recently that they've taken a different direction.  Maybe they should have stayed on track.

A couple of worthwhile tracks include Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall and The Princess of China, featuring Rhiana.  Click the hyper links to watch the videos on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment