Support the Music You Love!

If you hear something you like, buy it! We have to support the artists financially if we want them to keep producing great music.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Raven In The Grave by The Raveonettes

Released:  April 5, 2011
Score:  68.89

I'm beoming disappointed by the Raveonettes.  This is my third album by the lo-fi, fuzz-rock band from Copenhagen.  I loved 2008's Lust Lust Lust and I really liked In And Out Of Control from 2009 (although it had a couple songs I could have done without.)

Thiere are a couple highlights here, like Forget That You Were Young.  Click the hyperlink, give it a listen and let me know if you disagree.

I haven't completely given up and look forward to seeing if they can do something on their next album to get me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment